LAST UPDATED – September, 2017
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide
We obtain information that visitors and Clients provide to us directly through the Site. The amount and type of information collected in this manner depends on the nature of our interaction and may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, email address, password, or telephone number. For example, we collect data from you when you create an account or seek to contact us. If you use our services, you will be asked to provide additional information, including payment card information and the associated billing address necessary to complete the transaction.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you submit to us, we may collect certain information using automated tools such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The types of information we collect automatically may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, timing and length of visits, and pages viewed.
We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
Information about your use of this Site and other online services may be collected across time, devices, and websites, and used for numerous purposes including to associate different devices you use and to deliver relevant and/or retargeted content, including interest-based ads.
Information We Obtain From Partners and Other Sources
We also may obtain information about you from other sources (for example, from Gravatar) and combine that information with information you provide to us directly or that we collect automatically through the Site.
We use certain third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Site. For further information about how Google may use data it collects through the Site you may click here, or click here to learn more about opting out of Google Analytics data collection.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, our Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Personalize and improve your online experience;
- Respond to emails, inquiries, comments, questions, or other requests for support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users;
- Enhance the viability and effectiveness of the Service and our product lineup;
- Develop new technologies and methodologies to help prevent fraud and combat the use of fraudulent email addresses;
- Publicize certain statistical information about the behavior of visitors to the Site;
- Improve the Site, our marketing, and other products or services we may offer;
- Contact you regarding your use of the Site or, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Provide Site visitors with offers tailored to their interests and past activities on the Site;
- Verify and/or authenticate a registered user’s identity;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways, in which case we will notify you at the time of collection.
In addition, we may use automatically-collected information to track your activity over time and across websites, as well as across different devices you use to access the Internet.
How We May Share Your Information
Lemon Fresh Email may disclose personal information we collect from visitors to this Site and Clients who use our Service to our employees, agents, vendors, consultants, contractors, and other service providers and affiliated organizations that need the information to carry out work on our behalf. For example, we use a third-party payment processor to handle payments for the Service that Clients submit through the Site. These third parties use the personal information to which they have access to fulfill the purposes for which we shared that information.
We also may share your information:
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as in response to a subpoena or court order or similar government request for information);
- To respond to requests by government agencies, including law enforcement authorities;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- To enforce our policies, or to protect legal rights, property, or safety;
- With third parties, to investigate or address possible criminal or fraudulent activity; or
- In the event of a joint venture, partnership, merger, or other collaboration with another organization.
- We reserve the right to disclose any information we obtain through the Site in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions. Entities that acquire information from us in the context of a business transaction may continue to use that information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Site. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Site.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites or services for your convenience and information. Websites that are operated by entities not affiliated with Lemon Fresh Email may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. Lemon Fresh Email is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites that we do not control.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions provided in those email communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as communications regarding our ongoing relationship with you.
You may edit, alter, or delete information that you provided to us when you registered for an account or that you uploaded when using the Service by logging into your account and following the prompts to update or delete such information.
How to Contact Us